Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What Do Flyweights Rehydrate To? An Unofficial Weight Reference List



The following is a list compiled from our main page:

Fight Night Boxing Weights: A List Of Unofficial Weigh-in Weights After Rehydration

Please note: This particular reference list page is reserved only for Flyweights fighting without catch-weights, that we have on file. Where we have seen catch-weights implemented within the division's range, we will make note. This page is meant to answer the question only of what your standard Flyweight rehydration will look like for educational purposes, whether you are interested academically or for betting purposes, debate, whatever. I hope you find it helpful if you've recently done a search for it. If you like what we do here, please bookmark, share, link to us, comment, etc. If you have a correction on any typos or special, relevant information you feel we should make note of, any error or anything at all, please feel free to comment. What we get the most response to we will likely work the most to expand on. Thanks for your visit.





Flyweight: 112 lbs

Donnie Nietes VS Juan Carlos Reveco: Contested at Flyweight

Nietes:   Official: 111.6 - Unofficial: 124.4
Reveco: Official: 112 - Unofficial: 124.1




For the next heaviest weight (Super Flyweight) click here
For the next lightest weight (Light Flyweight) click here


Source: Sources for all matches are during the fight broadcast's tale of the tape unless otherwise noted.

Post comments for any potential corrections or requests, please.


Work that bag,
Basement Gym Boxing  

9 comments:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    เดิมพันกีฬาออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    UFA365

    ReplyDelete
  4. The role of a cultural media manager has appealed to the mass generation of socially-active internet users. It's hard not to. Especially when some might think that you can earn big bucks from posting Facebook updates. Hardly.
    รีวิวเว็บพนัน

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    บาคาร่ายอดฮิต

    ReplyDelete
  6. Consequently, starting in the amount of electronic marketing strategy, is whenever a company's existing website, which will be to review the present site and its purpose is to improve the potency of the future. There is no evidence that the development and implementation of a method to be significantly different way of electronic marketing. Strategic planning for enterprise development or strategic marketing to comply with the established framework should still be
    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    แทงบาสเว็บไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include
    เอาชนะสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    แทงบอลเว็บไหนดีสุดpantip/

    ReplyDelete