Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What Do Bantamweights Rehydrate To? An Unofficial Weight Reference List



The following is a list compiled from our main page:

Fight Night Boxing Weights: A List Of Unofficial Weigh-in Weights After Rehydration

Please note: This particular reference list page is reserved only for Bantamweights fighting without catch-weights, that we have on file. Where we have seen catch-weights implemented within the division's range, we will make note. This page is meant to answer the question only of what your standard Bantamweight rehydration will look like for educational purposes, whether you are interested academically or for betting purposes, debate, whatever. I hope you find it helpful if you've recently done a search for it. If you like what we do here, please bookmark, share, link to us, comment, etc. If you have a correction on any typos or special, relevant information you feel we should make note of, any error or anything at all, please feel free to comment. What we get the most response to we will likely work the most to expand on. Thanks for your visit.




Bantamweight: 118 lbs

2011:

February:

Nonito Donaire VS Fernando Montiel - Contested at Bantamweight

Donaire: 126
Montiel:  134

2006:

Jhonny Gonzalez VS Fernando Montiel

Gonzalez: 130
Montiel: 127




Source: Sources for all matches are during the fight broadcast's tale of the tape unless otherwise noted.

Post comments for any potential corrections or requests, please.


Work that bag,
Basement Gym Boxing

10 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info
    เว็บมวย

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
    www.ufa365.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether you are involved in affiliate marketing, selling items through ClickBank, or promoting your own personal business and website, ads are an important part of one's success. Some people make a recurring income simply by placing advertisements on the websites that get a lot of traffic.
    UFA365

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    UFA365

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    บาคาร่ายอดฮิต

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks
    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to thisC topic. Liked the material. . .
    แทงบาสเว็บไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    แทงบอลเว็บไหนดีสุดpantip/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    เทคนิคเล่นบอล

    ReplyDelete