Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Damage Report, With Keith Thurman


During NBC Sports' Premier Boxing Champions Post-Fight broadcast on the eleventh of April, 2015, Keith Thurman was interviewed. He had this to say about the headbutt damage he received against Robert Guerrero on the seventh of March, 2015:
 

"I suffered a hemotoma-a lump on my head-and, um, all the blood drained down into this eye. Over the next few days it went over into the next eye. Actually, I still have some stagnant blood underneath my eyes, even now."

Thurman still had visible marks under both eyes left over from what was this the day after his fight:

(Click for image posted by Keith to his fans to show the damage)


He said he started training a little bit the week before the interview. I happily await his return to the ring to see his campaign progress. Get well, Keith.



Work that bag,
Basement Gym Boxing


Thanks for stopping by our place. Here are some other pages you might be interested in:

Damage report, with Ruslan Provodnikov

Bob Foster's frightening KO over Mike Quarry

A look back on the horror of James Butler's post-fight KO punch

1 comment:

  1. OT: The May 2,2015 MayweatherVsPacquiao Megafight is very near. I got this everlast boxing gloves, my way of supporting Manny Pacquiao's fight against Floyd Mayweather. I dig the designs. cool! http://store.mp8.ph/collections/all/glove

    ReplyDelete