Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Teofimo Lopez Junior Does Something Interesting With His Victory: GIF Spotlight



I confess, I don't know anything about Fortnite, and I had no idea what this young man was doing. I thought maybe it was a strange fit. I worried for his health. Teofimo Lopez Junior recently went from a strange, cuffing, abrupt knockout victory over Vitor Jones Freitas, to this "L" dance from a video game, followed by a far more studly gymnastic gesture. One of the funnier wins I've seen in boxing. I can't wait for his next win!




Work that bag,
Basement Gym Boxing


Thanks for stopping by our place. Here are some other pages you might enjoy:

Adrien Broner Dances With Marcos Rene Maidana

Golovkin dances "Mexican Style"

Bob Foster knocks Mike Quarry out cold

Hector in headdress boogies before the Pazienza match begins

No comments:

Post a Comment